- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Office Management Skills, Records Management, Interpersonal Skills, Judgement Skills, Good Communication Skills, Schedule Management
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Others/Category not available or equivalent.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work as part of a team.
- Accountable and responsible for safeguarding confidential information.
- Familiarity with computers and common business applications are necessary.
- Must have well-developed communications and reading skills and knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Present products to corporate heads
- Support the Executive by managing all day-to-day matters including but not limited to preparing and coordinating communications, calendar management, meeting logistics for internal and external appointments and facilitating changes to daily events as necessary
- Effectively represent the office of the executive; act as gatekeeper as well as a business partner with the Senior Management Team
- Organize and maintain calendar / schedule large and/or complex meetings with key clients or high-level executives
- Organize and manage international and domestic travel arrangements, coordinate itinerary details; proactively mitigate unforeseen changes.
- Prepare and produce all letters, memoranda, presentations, reports as needed for the executive.