- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Keen to Details
- Fluent in English
- Enjoys working with other people
- Willing to work irregular hours, weekends and public holidays
Objectives & Goals Summary
- Effective and efficient events and promotional activities
- Demonstrate merchandise and answer questions for the purpose of creating public interest in buying the product. May sell demonstrated merchandise.
Specific Job Description
- Calendar all activities.
- Organize all products, materials, other miscellaneous items, including personnel needed for each of the plotted events / promotions.
- Make a generic checklist suitable for different kinds of events, wine dinners or tastings, food and drink expos, samplings, etc.
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following the event or promotion.